Sexy Joy model

Sexy Joy model for Thai Penthouse magazine

I was a little slow to make the connection that this model who was photographed by Ban is the same girl that is an ex-girlfriend of the Thai tennis star Paradorn. When I saw Ban's photos I was impressed with how great they were, and of course with how sexy the model looks. I didn't realize at the time that this is Joy Pimrawin, one of Paradorn's ex-girlfriends. I guess I just look at so many photos of gorgeous Thai girls every day that I lose track of things sometimes. So now that I have awoken from my daze I decided to put together this photo page for Joy. The Thai Penthouse models make frequent appearances at clubs and photo shoots so shots of them show up now and then. And of course there are shots from the magazine, although I can't show all of those, just the ones where the model keeps the naughty parts covered.








SHARE

Admin

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: